Ok so all I’ve been posting is bikini prep and I have soooo many things fitness, food and prep related that I want to post (thank goodness I can do this from the app haha!) so let’s break it up and have some coffee!!!
Fall is in the air (kinda, it’s 83° right now!) and is exploding in stores and Instagram feeds. Who doesn’t love a good PSL!? But the thing of it is, they are LOADED with sugar! I don’t think any coffee shop has a diet PSL, not even the cute little boho place across from me.
So this one is super easy! Here’s how to make it:
1. Brew your favorite coffee! I use some generic donut shop pods from BJ’s in my Kurig but you can also use Starbucks pumpkin spice or even cold brew poured over ice!
2. Add about 1T of Jordan’s Skinny Syrup Pumpkin Spice. I get it on Amazon, I buy a few of these in the Fall to last!
3. Pour your milk (I use Unsweetened Almond) into a glass and add .25 of a scoop of 1st Phorm Pumpkin Spice Latte! Omg this is literally the BEST pumpkin spice protein I’ve everrr tasted!
4. Use a milk frother and blend!
5. Pour that deliciousness on top of your brewed coffee letting it run down the inside of the cup.
6. Top with some more cinnamon and make pretty latte art (yea I failed!)
This one has practically no sugar but feel free to add some Stevia for extra sweetness if you need it, and even has protein so it is great for holding you over in the am during work if you try to push your meals back like I do. Here’s the breakdown!
So get your pumpkin on and happy soon-to-be Fall.
Also I’m actually a Summer lover, especially being lean I loveee the heat. I live in New England (for now…) where it’s freezing and miserable most of the year so when it’s hot I’m in heaven. I do love our New England Fall’s though and hiking adventures and photography! I can’t wait to go hike and do fun things with my boyfriend this Fall!
Actually, I think I’m going to start making my Fall activities list! 🍁🎃🌻