Nothing is better than Fall crisp air, cooler temperatures and pumpkin spice!! This yummy, high protein healthy breakfast will get you in the Fall mood and fueled up for those leave peeping hikes and runs!
1. 1/2 C oats
2. 3 Tablespoons almond milk
3. 1 scoop pumpkin pie protein powder (I used PeScience, it’s delicious!)
4. Cinnamon and pumpkin pie spices
6. Assorted toppings! I used walnuts, pumpkin seeds and almond butter.
1. Cook oats, I usually add some water and microwave them for 2 minutes.
2. When cooked add almond milk, protein powder, flax seeds, pumpkin pie and cinnamon spices.
3. Have fun with toppings!
Calories: 521 Carbs: 47 Fat: 22 Protein: 37