Pancakes are my absolute favorite and there’s no reason they can’t be healthy too!
1 Scoop of vanilla or cinnamon protein powder (I use 1 Up Nutrition)
1/2 of a banana
1/4 cup almond
1 TSP baking powder
1/2 C unsweetened almond milk
Sugar free maple syrup
How to Make!
- Combine ingredients except for berries and syrup in a blender.
- Spray a griddle or griddle pan (or really any flat pan you have!) with a nonstick olive oil based spray.
- Pour batter onto griddle into pancake shapes (you can get creative here)!
- *Optional* I like to poke my blueberries into the pancakes right after I pour them and then use my finger to coat them with batter so they don’t bubble out as much! A trick my Mom taught me!
- Cook until you start to see them golden brown (I check them after a few minutes)
- Flip! Cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Plate, add strawberries and extra blueberries, add maple syrup.
Now here are some pictures if you want to scroll through them!
Did you make this?! Tag me on Instagram @aliciaa_ann21
*Macros are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate and are based on what I put into MyFitnessPal when making this!